District Court Docket Jan. 2
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee.
CSWóCommunity service work.
DCóDismissed by the court.
NAóNotice of appeal.
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard Jan. 2 in Rowan District Criminal, Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– No operator’s license ó Mary Elizabeth Blackwell, VD.
– Simple affray ó Alese Kiera Brown, 48 hours, suspended three months, court cost, not assault, threaten or harass anyone at school.
– Injury to real property ó Darnel Dickey, 45 days, suspended, 18 months probation, court cost, restitution, no contact with U.S. Post Office employee, remain away from post office, also misdemeanor larceny, 45 days at expiration of first sentence, suspended, 18 months probation, same conditions, remain away from Circle K.
– Possession of up to a ounce of marijuana ó Justin Craig Eller, 10 days.
– Possession of drug paraphernalia ó Romus Demond Ellis, also possession of up to a ounce of marijuana, 90 days, evidence to be destroyed, NA.
– Failure to stop for steady red light ó Christopher L. Flowe, PJC/C.
– Driving while license revoked ó Lee Von Gill, 45 days, credit 45 days served; Danny Dexter Laney Jr., VD; Eddie Mark McLain, 90 days, suspended, 12 months probation, $200 fine, court cost, CAAF, also possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, VD, also operating vehicle no insurance, VD.
– Assault inflicting serious injury ó Christopher M. Glaspy, 150 days, suspended, 18 months probation including six months intensive probation, court cost, CAAF, restitution, CSW, not assault, threaten or contact victim, evidence to be destroyed.
– Misdemeanor larceny ó Treeva Kaye Jordan, NG; Eric Dale Snow, also unauthorized use of motor vehicle, 120 days, suspended, 24 months probation, court cost, restitution, remain away from Eric Dustin Snow.
– Speeding in highway work zone ó Henryetta Hall Laney, $250 fine, court cost.
– Simple assault ó Crystal Lynn Lester, DC.
– Expired/no inspection sticker ó Vong Moua, also operating vehicle with no insurance, VD.
– Unsafe movement ó John Robert Nontell, VD.
– Assault on a female ó Irving Adrian Osuna, DC.
– Possessing open container/ consuming alcohol in passenger area ó Maria Guadalupe Ramirez, PJC/C.
– Simple possession of Schedule VI controlled substance ó Mitchell L. Varnadore, 10 days, suspended, six months probation, court cost, NA.