district court docket
NAóNotice of appeal.
VDóDismissal without leave by district attorney.
Disposition of cases heard Dec. 31 in Rowan District Criminal, Traffic and Infractions Court by Judge Beth Dixon:
– Failure to notify Department of Motor Vehicles of address change ó Cesar Lopez Cruz, $50 fine, court cost, also driving left of center, operating vehicle with no insurance, possessing/displaying fictitious, cancelled, revoked registration card/tag, expired/no inspection sticker and unsafe tires, VD in all five cases.
– Driving while impaired ó Terry Lee Eller, 12 months, credit three days served, DART program, NA, also driving while license revoked and designated lane violation, 120 days to run concurrently, DART program; Buddy Gene Culp, 45 days; Christopher Dan Drake, 120 days, credit time served.
– Injury to personal property ó Hank Williams Craig, 18 days, credit time served.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó James C. Hildreth, two charges, 90-day and 45-day sentences activated, credit 12 days served in each case.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Willie Louis Watson, 120-day sentence activated, credit 32 days served.