Published 12:00 am Wednesday, June 13, 2007
The Kannapolis Police Department is investigating four cases of vandalism that occurred in the West C Street area of Kannapolis.
Suspects wearing light-colored sweat shirts and dark colored pants were seen at the YMCA at approximately 1:20 a.m. on June 4. The cases are:
– Cannon Memorial YMCA ó Spray paint graffiti on all four sides of the building and the buses. Damage is estimated at $5,000.
– Kannapolis Branch Library ó Spray paint graffiti on all four sides of the building. Damage estimated at $2,500.
– 1225 W. C St. ó Spray paint graffiti to a vehicle belonging to the North Carolina State Highway Patrol. Damage Estimated at $1,000.
– 923 W. C St. ó Spray paint graffiti on building. Damage estimated at $1,200.
– 111 Wayne Ave. ó Spray paint graffiti to residence. Damage estimated at $500.
Anyone having information about this or any crime is encouraged to call Cabarrus Crime Stoppers at 704-93-CRIME.
Your call will be completely confidential and you do not have to reveal your identity. Information leading to an arrest could make you eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.