1. An Officer and a Spy, by Robert Harris.
2. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. Winterís Tale, by Mark Helprin.
4. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
5. This is the Story of a Happy Marriage, by Ann Patchett.
6. The Interestings, by Meg Wolitzer.
7. Under the Wide and Starry Sky, by Nancy Horan.
8. This Dark Road to Mercy, by Wiley Cash.
9. Duty, by Robert Gates.
10. And We Stay, by Jenny Hubbard.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
3. Still Life with Bread Crumbs, by Anna Quindlen.
4. One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories, by B.J. Novak.
5. Ripper, by Isabel Allende.
6. The Martian, by Andy Weir.
7. Dog Songs, by Mary Oliver.
8. The Days of Anna Madrigal, by Armistead Maupin.
9. Sycamore Row, by John Grisham.
10. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
1. The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History, by Elizabeth Kolbert.
2. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
3. Duty, by Robert Gates.
4. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
5. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
6. I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai.
7. Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer.
8. The Bully Pulpit, by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
9. HRC: State Secrets and the Rebirth of Hillary Clinton, by Jonathan Allen.
10. Glitter and Glue: A Memoir, by Kelly Corrigan.