1. Lookaway, Lookaway, by Wilton Barnhardt.
2. Salisbury, by Larry Neal.
3. Ocracoke, by Edward Norvell.
4. Zealot, by Rezaa Aslan.
5. Children of the Jacaranda Tree, by Sahar Delijani.
6. God’s Favorite Place on Earth, by Frank Viola.
7. Oh, The Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss.
8. The True Story of Lucky the Squirrel, by George Orndorff.
9. Love That Dog, by Sharon Creech.
10. Mistakes Were Made, by Stephen Pastis.
1. The Cuckoo’s Calling, by Robert Galbraith.
2. The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman.
3. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini.
4. Night Film, by Marisha Pessl.
5. Inferno, by Dan Brown.
6. The Bone Season, by Samantha Shannon.
7. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
8. Bad Monkey, by Carl Hiassen.
9. TransAtlantic, by Colum McCann.
10. Love, Dishonor, Marry, Die, Cherish, Perish, by David Rakoff.
1. Zealot, by Reza Aslan.
2. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris.
3. Lawrence in Arabia, by Scott Anderson.
4. This Town, by Mark Leibovich.
5. William Shakespeare’s Star Wars, by Ian Doescher.
6. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
7. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
8. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
9. Grumpy Cat: A Grumpy Book, by Grumpy Cat.
10. The Liberty Amendments, by Mark R. Levin.