1. Yay, You! Yay, You!, by Sandra Boynton.
2. The Master Key System, by Charles Haanel.
3. The Giving Tree, by Shel Silverstein.
4. Inferno, by Dan Brown.
5. Leading with Honor: Leadership Lessons from the Hanoi Hilton, by Lee Ellis.
6. Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey Into the Afterlife, by Eben Alexander.
7. The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne.
8. Gap Creek, by Robert Morgan.
9. Deliver Us From Evil, by David Baldacci.
10. The Last Samurai, by Helen DeWitt.
1. Inferno, by Dan Brown.
2. A Delicate Truth, by John le Carre.
3. The Woman Upstairs, by Claire Messud.
4. Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson.
5. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
6. The Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout.
7. Paris, by Edward Rutherford.
8. Dead Ever After, by Charlaine Harris.
9. Z, by Therese Anne Fowler.
10. All That Is, by James Salter.
1. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris.
2. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
3. Cooked, by Michael Pollan.
4. The Guns at Last Light: The War in Western Europe, 1944-1945, by Rick Atkinson.
5. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
6. Vader’s Little Princess, by Jeffrey Brown.
7. Bunker Hill, by Nathaniel Philbrick.
8. It’s All Good, by Gwyneth Paltrow.
9. Country Girl, by Edna O’Brien.
10. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.