1. Dancing Naked ... in Fuzzy Red Slippers, by Carmen Richardson Rutlen.
2. Lillian’s Garden, by Carrie Knowles.
3. Foodopoly: The Battle Over the Future of Food and Farming in America, by Wenonah Hauter.
4. Ocracoke Between the Storms, by Ed Norvell.
5. Cobalt Blue, by Peggy Payne.
6. A Good Night for Ghosts, by Mary P. Osborne.
7. Once Upon a River, by Bonnie Jo Campbell.
8. Stranded, by Jeff Probst.
9. Miss Julia Stirs Up Trouble, by Ann B. Ross.
10. Next Time You See Me, by Holly Goddard Jones.
1. A Delicate Truth, by John le Carre.
2. Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson.
3. The Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout.
4. Dead Ever After, by Charlaine Harris.
5. The Woman Upstairs, by Claire Messud.
6. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
7. Maya’s Notebook, by Isabel Allende.
8. Paris, by Edward Rutherford.
9. Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald, by Therese Anne Fowler.
10. The Hit, by David Baldacci.
1. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris.
2. Cooked, by Michael Pollan.
3. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
4. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
5. Mom & Me & Mom, by Maya Angelou.
6. Vader’s Little Princess, by Jeffrey Brown.
7. It’s All Good, by Gwyneth Paltrow.
8. Bunker Hill, by Nathaniel Philbrick.
9. Gulp, by Mary Roach.
10. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.