1. Miss Julia Stirs Up Trouble, by Ann B. Ross.
2. Ocracoke Between the Storms: A Story of Love & Healing on the Outer Banks, by Ed Norvell.
3. Journey to Freedom, by George Teo.
4. Coolest Night, by Robert Olmstead.
5. Neighbor, by Robert Moore.
6. Monsters, Inc., Running Press.
7. Me and My Little Brain, by John Fitzgerald.
8. Warriors: Omen of the Stars No. 1, by Erin Hunter.
9. Llama, Llama Mad at Mamma, by Anna Dewdney.
10. Love, Loss and What I Wore, by Ilene Beckerman.
1. The Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout.
2. Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson.
3. The Hit, by David Baldacci.
4. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
5. The Interestings, by Meg Wolitzer.
6. Maya’s Notebook, by Herman Koch.
7. Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald, by Therese Anne Fowler.
8. Paris: The Novel, by Isabel Allende.
9. All That Is, by James Salter.
10. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
1. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris.
2. Cooked: A Natural History of Transformation, by Michael Pollan.
3. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
4. Gulp, by Mary Roach.
5. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
6. It’s All Good, by Gwyneth Paltrow.
7. Vader’s Little Princess, by Jeffrey Brown.
8. The Drunken Botanist, by Amy Stewart.
9. Dirty Wars: The World Is a Battlefield, by Jeremy Scahill.
10. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.