1. Ocracoke Between the Storms: A Story of Love & Healing on the Outer Banks, by Ed Norvell.
2. Life After Life, by Jill McCorkle.
3. Miss Julia Stirs Up Trouble, by Ann B. Ross.
4. One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, by Ann Voskamp.
5. Drop of the Hard Stuff, by Lawrence Block.
6. Let’s Pretend This Never Happened: (Mostly True Memoir), by Jenny Lawson.
7. Petite Rouge: A Cajun Red Riding Hood, by Vaddey Ratner.
8. Salvage the Bones, by Jesmyn Ward.
9. Turtle Island, by Gary Snyder.
10. Dog Stars, by Peter Heller.
1. Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson.
2. The Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout.
3. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
4. Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald, by Therese Anne Fowler.
5. All That Is, by James Salter.
6. The Interestings, by Meg Wolitzer.
7. The Dinner, by Herman Koch.
8. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
9. Manuscript Found in Accra, by Paula Coelho.
10. Leaving Everything Most Loved, by Jaqueline Winspear.
1. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
2. Gulp, by Mary Roach.
3. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
4. It’s All Good, by Gwyneth Paltrow.
5. The Drunken Botanist, by Amy Stewart.
6. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
7. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.
8. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
9. The FastDiet, by Michael Mosley.
10. Clean, by David Sheff.