1. Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation, by Matthew Dixon.
2. Choir Loft Murders: A Beryl’s Cove Mystery, by Janet McCanless.
3. Mediterranean Prescription: Meal Plans and Recipes to Help You Stay Slim and Healthy for the Rest of Your Life, by Angelo Aquista.
4. Salisbury and Rowan County, by Susan Goodman Sides.
5. The Devil Reads Derrida and Other Essays on the University, the Church, Politics, and the Arts, by James K. Smith.
6. Gulliver’s Travels, by Jonathan Swift.
7. Max’s Trip, by Ticktock.
8. Burmese Days, by George Orwell.
9. Threat Victor, by Tom Clancy.
10. Jesus: A Story of Enlightenment, by Deepak Chopra.
1. Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson.
2. The Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout.
3. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
4. Leaving Everything Most Loved, by Jaqueline Winspear.
5. Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald, by Therese Anne Fowler.
6. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
7. The Dinner, by Herman Koch.
8. All That Is, by James Salter.
9. A Week in Winter, by Maeve Binchy.
10. Six Years, by Harlan Coben.
1. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
2. Gulp: Adventures on the Alimentary Canal, by Mary Roach.
3. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
4. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
5. The Drunken Botanist, by Amy Stewart.
6. The FastDiet, by Michael Mosley.
7. It’s All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great, by Gwyneth Paltrow.
8. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.
9. Clean: Overcoming Addiction and Ending America’s Greatest Tragedy, by David Sheff.
10. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.