1. Thirteen Moons, by Charles Frazier.
2. Tear Soup: A Recipe for Healing After Loss, by Pat Schweibert.
3. Rise of the Wolf, by Curtis Jobling.
4. Salvation, by Kurt Corriher.
5. Further Tale of Peter Rabbit (With CD), by Emma Thompson.
6. Mrs. Lincoln’s Dressmaker, by Jennifer Chiaverini.
7. A Home For Dixie: The True Story of A Rescued Puppy, by Emma Jackson.
8. Bad Religion: How We Became a Nation of Heretics, by Ross Douthat.
9. Life After Life, by Jill McCorkle.
10. The Bridge, by Doug Marlette.
1. The Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout.
2. Leaving Everything Most Loved, by Jaqueline Winspear.
3. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
4. Z: A Novel of Zelada Fitzgerald, by Therese Anne Fowler.
5. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
6. The Dinner, by Herman Koch.
7. Six Years, by Harlan Coben.
8. A Week in Winter, by Maeve Binchy.
9. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
10. The Storyteller, by Jodi Picoult.
1. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
2. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
3. The Drunken Botanist, by Amy Stewart.
4. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
5. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.
6. Salt Sugar Fat, by Michael Moss.
7. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
8. The FastDiet, by Michael Mosley.
9. Life Code, by Phillip C. McGraw.
10. Unbroken, by Lauren Hillenbrand.