1. Ahab’s Wife: Or, the Star-Gazer: A Novel, by Sena Jeter Naslund.
2. Jaws Log (Expanded), by Carl Gottlieb.
3. Neighbor, by Robert Moore.
4. Four Spirits, by Sena Jeter Naslund.
5. Abundance: A Novel of Marie Antoinette, by Sena Jeter Naslund.
6. Adam & Eve, by Sena Jeter Naslund.
7. God’s Words of Life for Women, by Running Press.
8. A Home for Dixie: The True Story of a Rescued Puppy, by Emma Jackson.
9. Sherlock in Love, by Sena Jeter Naslund.
10. The Disobedience of Water: Stories and Novellas, by Sena Jeter Naslund.
1. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
2. Six Years, by Harlan Coben.
3. The Dinner, by Herman Koch.
4. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
5. The Accursed, by Joyce Carol Oates.
6. A Week in Winter, by Maeve Binchy.
7. Benediction, by Kent Haruf.
8. The Storyteller, by Jodi Picoult.
9. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
10. Vampires in the Lemon Grove, by Karen Russell.
1. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
2. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
3. The Drunken Botanist, by Amy Stewart.
4. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.
5. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
6. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
7. Salt Sugar Fat, by Michael Moss.
8. The FastDiet: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting, by Michael Mosley.
9. Life Code, by Phillip C. McGraw.
10. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.