1. Gift & Award Bible, Hendrickson Publishers.
2. Tales of Barnacle Bill, by Terry Kirby.
3. I’m Lonely, by J. David Willingham.
4. Pirate School, by Cathy East Dubowski.
5. A Land More Kind Than Home, by Wiley Cash.
6. A Game Called Salisbury: The Spinning of a Southern Tragedy and the Myths of Race, by Susan Barringer Wells.
7. The Fall of the House of Dixie: The Civil War and the Social Revolution That Transformed the South, by Bruce C. Levine.
8. A Basket Case for Owen and Cecil, by Cathy Cress Eller.
9. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
10. A Higher Call: An Incredible True Story of Combat and Chivalry in the War-Torn Skies of World War II, by Adam Makos.Indiebound bestsellers
1. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
4. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
5. A Memory of Light, by Robert Jordan.
6. Speaking From Among the Bones, by Alan Bradley.
7. The River Swimmer, by Jim Harrison.
8. The Twelve Tribes of Hattie, by Ayana Mathis.
9. The Aviator’s Wife, by Melanie Benjamin.
10. This is How You Lose Her, by Junot Diaz.
1. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.
2. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
3. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
4. Going Clear, by Lawrence Wright.
5. The Future: Six Drivers of Global Change, by Al Gore.
6. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.7. The World Until Yesterday, by Jared M. Diamond.
8. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
9. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.
10. Barefoot Contessa Foolproof, by Ina Garten.