1. Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeonís Journey Into the Afterlife, by Eben Alexander.
2. 17 Things That You Should or Should Not Do in the Bridge Game, by Loyd E, Hill.
3. Ikeís Bluff: President Eisenhowerís Secret Battle to Save the World, by Evan Thomas.
4. Across the Universe, by Beth Revis.
5. Jesus Calling: A 365-Day Journaling Devotional, by Sarah Young.
6. Stand Up That Mountain, by Jay Erskine Leutze.
7. Salvation, by Kurt Corriher.
8. Jesus Calling: A 365-Day Journaling Devotional, by Christopher McDougall.
9. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
10. Flour Water Salt Yeast: The Fundamentals of Artisan Bread and Pizza, by Ken Forkish.
1. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. A Memory of Light, by Robert Jordan.
4. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
5. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
6. The Twelve Tribes of Hattie, by Ayana Mathis.
7. Sweet Tooth, by Ian McEwan.
8. Dear Life: Stories, by Alice Munro.
9. This is How You Lose Her, by Junot Diaz.
10. A Thousand Mornings, by Mary Oliver.
1. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
2. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.
3. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
4. The World Until Yesterday, by Jared M. Diamond.
5. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
6. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
7. The Dude and the Zen Master, by Jeff Bridges.
8. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.
9. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
10. Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief, by Lawrence Wright.