1. Stand Up That Mountain, by Jay Erskine Leutze.
2. What is Heaven Like, by Beverly Lewis.
3. Salvation, by Kurt Corriher.
4. Lowcountry Boil, by Susan M. Boyer.
5. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
6. Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health, by William Davis.
7. The Legend of Luke, by Brian Jacques.
8. Washington: A Life, by Ron Chernow.
9. Sandcastle Girl, by Chris Bohjalian.
10. Perfect Hope, by Nora Roberts.
1. A Memory of Light, by Robert Jordan.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. Tenth of December: Stories, by George Saunders.
4. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
5. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
6. The Twelve Tribes of Hattie, by Ayana Mathis.
7. Dear Life: Stories, by Alice Munro.
8. Sweet Tooth, by Ian McEwan.
9. This is How You Lose Her, by Junot Diaz.
10. Bring Up the Bodies, by Hilary Mantel.
1. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
2. The World Until Yesterday, by Jared M. Diamond.
3. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
4. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
5. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
6. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.
7. Barefoot Contessa Foolproof, by Ina Garten.
8. The Dude and the Zen Master, by Jeff Bridges.
9. Killing Kennedy, by Bill O’Reilly.
10. Fat Chance: Beating the Odds Against Sugar, Processed Food, Obesity, and Disease, by Robert Lustig.