Spencer recognizes town employees
SPENCER — The town of Spencer held a professional staff appreciation lunch Dec. 18 to recap the year’s achievements and commend employees for their dedication to the town.
The average tenure among full-time Spencer employees is 6.9 years. Those recognized for achieving milestones include:
• Five years or more: Angelia Griffin, administration; Master Police Officer Tony Hinson; Sam Moore, public works; Master Police Officer Jeremy Crews; Barry Pruett, public works; Firefighter Jeff Miller; Firefighter Rick Fleming.
• 10 years or more: Jerry Hunsucker, public works; Police Officer Steven Bard; Police Detective Nick Pacilio; Sgt. Wayne Comer; Sgt. Martin Brigman; Sgt. Eric Ennis; Ricky Pittman, public works.
• 15 years or more: Assistant Fire Chief Terry Smith.
• 20 years or more: Fire Lt. Stacy Baker; Fire Chief Jay Baker.
• 25 years or more: Town Clerk Lisa Perdue; Firefighter/former Fire Chief Jody Everhart.