1. Lowcountry Boil, by Susan Boyer.
2. Live Full Throttle, by Tamela Rich.
3.Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly.
4. Land of Dinosaurs, by Peter Lippman.
5. Cloud Atlas, by David Mitchell.
6. Heroes of Olympus, by Rick Riordan.
7. Raising a Modern Day Knight, by Robert Lewis.
8. In the Shadow of the Banyan, by Vaddey Ratner.
9. January First: A Child's Descent Into Madness and Her Father's Struggle to Save Her, by Michael Schofield.
10. Cartesian Sonata and Other Novellas, by William H. Gas.
1.Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. This Is How You Lose Her, by Junot Diaz.
4. Winter of the World, by Ken Follett.
5. Telegraph Avenue, by Michael Chabon.
6. Live By Night, by Denise Lehane.
7. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
8. Phantom, by Jo Nesbo.
9. In Sunlight and in Shadow, by Mark Helprin.
10. The Yellow Birds, by Kevin Powers.
1. Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly.
2. No Easy Day, by Mark Owen.
3. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
4. America Again, by Stephen Colbert.
5. Who I Am: A Memoir, by Pete Townshend.
6. Waging Heavy Peace, by Neil Young.
7. Joseph Anton: A Memoir, by Salman Rushdie.
8. The End of Your Life Book Club, by Will Schwalbe.
9. Mortality, by Christopher Hitchens.
10. How Children Succeed, by Paul Tough.