1.Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.
2. I Declare: 31 promises to Speak Over Your Life, by Joel Osteen.
3. The Broken Shore, by Peter Temple.
4. Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work and Team with Positive Energy, by Jon Gordon.
5. Soldier's Wife, by Cheryl Reavis.
6. Junie B., First Grader Boss of Lunch, by Barbara Park.
7. Guess How Much I Love You, by Sam McBratney.
8. The Gambler, by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
9. Eat Right for Your Type, by Peter D'Adamo.
10. Inspector Hopper, by Doug Coushman.
1. The Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. Winter of the World, by Ken Follett.
4. Telegraph Avenue, by Michael Chabon.
5. This Is How You Lose Her, by Junot Diaz.
6. A Wanted Man, by Lee Child.
7. The Time Keeper, by Mitch Albom.
8. NW, by Zadie Smith.
9. Where'd You Go, Bernadette, by Maria Semple.
10. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
1. No Easy Day, by Mark Owen.
2. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
3. Waging Heavy Peace, by Neil Young.
4. Joseph Anton: A Memoir, by Salman Rushdie.
5. Mortality, by Christopher Hitchens.
6. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
7. The Price of Politics, by Bob Woodward.
8. How Music Works, by David Byrne.
9. The Oath: The Obama White House and the Supreme Court, by Jeffrey Toobin.
10. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.