1.Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot, by Bill O'Reilly.
2. Heroes of Olympus, Book Three, Mark of Athena, by Rick Riordan.
3. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen C. Lilly-Bower.
4. All The Devils Are Here: The Hidden History of the Financial Crisis, by Bethany McLean.
5. Indestructibles Creep! Crawl! by Amy Pixton.
6. Light Between Oceans, by M.L. Stedman.
7. An Experiment in Love, by Hilary Mantel.
8. 1776, by David McCullough.
9. Undaunted Courage, by Stephen Ambrose.
10. The Fixer Upper, by Mary Kay Andrews.
1.Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. Winter of the World, by Ken Follett.
4. Telegraph Avenue, by Michael Chabon.
5. This Is How You Lose Her, by Junot Diaz.
6. Phantom, by Jo Nesbo.
7. Live By Night, by Denise Lehane.
8. A Wanted Man, by Lee Child.
9. In Sunlight and in Shadow, by Mark Helprin.
10. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
1. Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly.
2. No Easy Day, by Mark Owen.
3. America Again: Re-Becoming the Greatness We Never Weren't, by Stephen Colbert.
4. Waging Heavy Peace, by Neil Young.
5. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
6. Joseph Anton: A Memoir, by Salman Rushdie.
7. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
8. Mortality, by Christopher Hitchens.
9. The Oath: The Obama White House and the Supreme Court, by Jeffrey Toobin.
10. The End of Your Life Book Club, by Will Schwalbe.