- Sunday, December 15, 2013 12:26 a.m.
Dr. Lynn Moody is in the listening and learning mode.
- Sunday, December 1, 2013 12:12 a.m.
This Thanksgiving holiday will find many families gathering around a shared meal, giving thanks, including thanks to the members...
- Saturday, November 30, 2013 12:15 a.m.
One of the things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving is that I have never taken a photograph of myself. This reticence puts me...
By Janice Lloyd
Religion News Service
- Friday, November 29, 2013 12:14 a.m.
Baby boomers might not be that different from the Greatest Generation when it comes to religion. Like their parents, many boomers...
- Thursday, November 28, 2013 12:28 a.m.
You may not dance.
- Wednesday, November 27, 2013 12:15 a.m.
For children, Christmastime may be the favorite holiday, even if their families don’t celebrate the birth of Christ. The...
By Jeff Schall
For the Salisbury Post
- Tuesday, November 26, 2013 12:13 a.m.
As the hustle and bustle of the holiday season approaches, we can easily take for granted the food we will enjoy and the...
- Sunday, November 24, 2013 12:01 a.m.
With Christmas music playing in the background, we come to time of year when we think about the many things for which we are...
- Sunday, November 24, 2013 8:36 p.m.
Editor’s note: Salisbury/Rowan Retired School Personnel, of which Greta Connor is chair, submitted this...
- Saturday, November 23, 2013 12:12 a.m.
They say farsightedness is one of those gifts that tends to come with age. Maybe so.
- Friday, November 22, 2013 6:42 a.m.
President John F. Kennedy’s inauguration speech, given Jan. 20, 1961, is considered one of the great speeches of all time.
- Thursday, November 21, 2013 12:04 a.m.
We were never innocent.
- Wednesday, November 20, 2013 12:08 a.m.
RALEIGH — No one in state government jumps for joy at a 15- or 20-percent cut in their budget.
Shortly after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963, CBS commentator Eric Sevareid noted the...
- Monday, November 18, 2013 12:43 a.m.
Robin Hood’s philosophy of “taking from the rich and giving to the poor” is alive and well, fostered by a...
- Sunday, November 17, 2013 12:33 a.m.
WASHINGTON — Let’s recap: If you like your insurance policy, you can keep it. No, wait. If you liked your policy,...