- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 12:01 a.m.
Salisbury City Council: Don’t pull the trigger
“If you have a program, they will come. You have to have something for them to do,” he said. SO TRUE. Only reason I stayed out of...
- Friday, July 25, 2014 12:05 a.m.
Old Beatty Ford Road is in trouble
- Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:24 a.m.
Council has more authority than it admits
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:32 a.m.
‘Poll’ was really a push against Kay Hagan
- Monday, July 21, 2014 12:39 a.m.
School spending far exceeds mall purchase
- Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:01 a.m.
Send in the clowns? They’re already here!
- Saturday, July 19, 2014 12:01 a.m.
Recently Hobby Lobby has come under fire for not wanting to comply with four out the 20 forms of contraception mandated by the...
- Friday, July 18, 2014 12:11 a.m.
Really. Well, I think we have no contract barring us from making disparaging comments. With that amount of $$$$ and the smell of...
- Friday, July 18, 2014 12:10 a.m.
Make an impact; help us fund Rachel’s Challenge
- Thursday, July 17, 2014 7:04 a.m.
Not old enough to vote responsibly?
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014 6:23 a.m.
Mac Butner should be able to practice free speech
- Tuesday, July 15, 2014 6:26 a.m.
Bring back beloved old TV shows
- Monday, July 14, 2014 1:12 a.m.
It’s time for city to show transparency
- Saturday, July 12, 2014 12:33 a.m.
Our illustrious President Obama seems to be at it again. As if it’s not bad enough that he has failed to find answers to innocent...
- Friday, July 11, 2014 12:25 a.m.
I am not an official spokesperson for the foundation. However, it should be known that the Rowan County commissioners approached...