- Saturday, October 25, 2014 1:34 a.m.
As a Rowan-Salisbury School System teacher assistant and bus driver, I drove a field trip for part of the fifth grade at Granite...
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:47 a.m.
Voters have chance to right a wrong
- Monday, October 6, 2014 12:44 a.m.
Listen to candidates, think and then vote wisely
- Sunday, October 5, 2014 3:40 p.m.
Freightliner numbers raise questions
- Friday, October 3, 2014 7:01 a.m.
This is sad to me, considering there are so many people drawing unemployment or just plain not working. What in the world?
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:45 a.m.
Women key to fight against terrorism
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:18 a.m.
Unemployment insurance changes hurt families
- Monday, September 29, 2014 12:46 a.m.
I may have overlooked it but others have also said they have seen nothing in the paper about George Hamilton IV’s passing. A...
- Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:15 a.m.
Who is prospering in North Carolina?
- Friday, September 26, 2014 10:53 p.m.
Thanks for supporting Neely School
- Friday, September 26, 2014 1:03 a.m.
This is great news, Pete Bogle. If this happens, the blog runner will have a stroke. It would be great to see this building back...
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:47 a.m.
The switch helped teach what is and is not respectful
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:26 a.m.
Rowan already working on animal control issues
- Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:01 a.m.
Important issues to consider in these troubled times
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 12:01 a.m.
Thanks for supporting Knox
- Friday, September 19, 2014 6:52 a.m.
Excellent editorial. Let’s hope the “powers that be” agree with this and decide to move forward and get this mall controversy...