By Susan Shinn
For the Salisbury Post
- Sunday, June 16, 2013 12:38 a.m.
LANDIS — Since 2004, Blair Phillips has quietly been building a reputation for innovative and cutting-edge photography at...
- Sunday, June 16, 2013 12:37 a.m.
J. Steven Fisher has been promoted to chief executive officer of F&M Bank effective June 1. He will continue to hold the...
- Sunday, June 16, 2013 12:24 a.m.
The owners of the Holiday Inn on Jake Alexander Boulevard say they’re dropping the franchise and renaming it Hotel...
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013 12:41 p.m.
KANNAPOLIS — DataChambers, a company that specializes in information technology services, is joining the North Carolina...
By Rebecca Rider
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013 1:34 a.m.
The company formed by the merger of a Salisbury commercial freezer and cooler manufacturer and a West Coast counterpart has...
By Emily Ford
- Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:34 a.m.
SALISBURY — The new marketing specialist and retail recruiter for the Rowan County Economic Development Commission is...
- Monday, June 10, 2013 11:36 a.m.
Knock. Knock. The end of school marks the unofficial kickoff of door-to-door sales.
- Sunday, June 9, 2013 12:01 a.m.
SALISBURY — Rufty’s Chrismon Shop, a division of Piedmont Floral Galleries, will host an open house Saturday to...
- Thursday, June 6, 2013 10:30 a.m.
Bill and Nancy Stanback were honored with the Wilson L. Smith Philanthropic Award during the Novant Health Foundation Rowan...
- Wednesday, June 5, 2013 12:29 p.m.
SALISBURY — Kendall Grubb, a long-time resident of Lexington, has been named Miss Cheerwine 2013.
- Sunday, June 2, 2013 12:52 a.m.
Mark Lewis is the new senior vice president and business development officer of Fidelity Bank in Salisbury.
- By Emily Fordeford@salisburypost.com
- Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:59 a.m.
SALISBURY — In the latest shift for Food Lion’s parent company, Delhaize Group has made a deal to sell Sweetbay,...
- Wednesday, May 29, 2013 4:19 p.m.
SALISBURY — Rowan County’s unemployment rate dipped slightly last month to 8.8 percent, down from 8.9 percent in...
- Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:55 a.m.
Delhaize Group, parent company of Food Lion, has made a deal to sell Sweetbay, Harveys and Reid’s stores to Bi-Lo for $265...
- Sunday, May 26, 2013 1:14 a.m.
Big Lots made a $1,500 donation to Salisbury High School during its ribbon-cutting ceremony Friday for its new Innes Street...