Published 12:00 am Sunday, May 1, 2016
1. Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. The Summer Before the War, by Helen Simonson.
3. Miss Julia Inherits a Mess, by Ann B. Ross.
4. The Gift of Failure: How the Best Parents Learnt to Let Go So Their Children Can Succeed, by Jessica Lahey.
5. King of Lies, by John Hart.
6. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
7. Dear Carolina, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
8. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
9. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics, by Carlo Rovelli.
10. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
1. The Nest, by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney.
2. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
3. The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins.
4. The Last Mile, by David Baldacci.
5. Miller’s Valley, by Anna Quindlen.
6. The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah.
7. Eligible, by Curtis Sittenfeld.
8. Fool Me Once, by Harlan Coben.
9. Journey to Munich, by Jacqueline Winspear.
10. The Summer Before the War, by Helen Simonson.
1. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
2. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
3. Lab Girl, by Hope Jahren.
4. Between the World and Me, by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
5. The Rainbow Comes and Goes, by Anderson Cooper & Gloria Vanderbilt.
6. Seven Brief Lessons on Physics, by Carlo Rovelli.
7. Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande.
8. The Third Wave, by Steve Case.
9. Smarter Faster Better, by Charles Duhigg.
10. Lust & Wonder, by Augusten Burroughs.