District Court Oct. 7
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, October 8, 2008
CAAFóCourt-appointed attorney fee
NAóNotice of appeal
PJC/CóPrayer for judgment continued/court costs
Disposition of cases heard Oct. 7 in Rowan District Probation Violations and Worthless Checks by Judge Charlie Brown:
– Simple worthless check ó Christopher D. Adcock, $50 fine, court cost.
– Misdemeanor probation violation ó Thomas James Bailey, 45-day sentence activated at defendant’s request; Nolan Quennel Barber, Jessica Jackson Bravo (also known as Jessica Rose Jackson), 45-day sentence activated; Timothy Deshannon Boyd, 120-day sentence activated at defendant’s request; Walter Anthony Brittain, two charges, 60-day and 45-day sentences activated, NA; Sean Alejondro Carey (also known as Shawn Alejandre Carey), 120-day sentence activated; Kevin Wade Collins, 12-month sentence activated; Laura Mills Daniels, 20-day sentence activated; Mark Anthony Davis Jr., Kelly Owen Smith, probation terminated successfully; David Gordon Edwards, two charges, 45-day and six-month sentences activated; Cashus Tramon Ford, Stephen Lamour Hailey, 15-day sentence activated; John Christopher Hyde, 45-day sentence activated, NA; Davina Miller, 45-day sentence activated, CAAF a condition of early/work release; Mike Miller, probation extended 12 months, complete treatment; Marshall Keith Neeley, two charges, continue on probation, probation extended six months from expiration date; Christopher T. Pethel, six-month and 120-day sentences activated, NA; Ronnie Tyrone Price, 60-day sentence activated; Thomas F. Ridenhour, probation extended six months from expiration date, continue under former orders; Crystal Shaw McCoy, two charges, sentences activated in both cases; Kurt Andrew Zimmerman, two charges, two 45-day sentences activated, one at defendant’s request.
– Resisting public officer ó Jerry Allen Barber, PJC/C, CAAF.
– Failure to return rental property ó Nathaniel A. Carter, 60-day sentence activated, NA.
– Misdemeanor probation violation out-of-county ó April Lynn Powles, 45-day sentence activated; Jason D. Honeycutt, sentence activated.
– Possession of between a and 1a ounces of marijuana ó Glenn Lee Smith, 45 days.
– Driving while license revoked ó Rashedia L. Woodberry, 20 days, CAAF a condition of early/work release.
– Defrauding innkeeper ó Jewell Shenelle Elder, credit time served.
– Second-degree trespassing ó Price Wilbert, 12 days, credit time served.