No one injured in Kannapolis fire
Published 12:02 am Tuesday, February 7, 2023
1 of 2
Kannapolis Fire Department personnel spent Monday’s early morning hours battling a residential blaze off West C Street.
According to a spokesperson for the city, the home is located in the 800 block of Sellers Street.
The fire reportedly started in the structure’s chimney.
Initial observations by responding personnel indicated that a large amount of smoke was emitting from the building’s attic space. Per those reports, the bulk of the damage occurred in that space.
No one was injured as a result of the blaze.