Blotter for June 30
Published 12:00 am Thursday, June 30, 2022
In Salisbury Police reports
• Police investigated a burglary on W. Fisher Street that was occurred about 4:30 a.m. June 27.
• A theft from a motor vehicle was reported to have occurred between noon June 24 and 8:41 a.m. June 27, with a total estimated loss of $2,500.
• Vehicle damage from a hit and run on Taylor Street was reported about 11:30 p.m. June 28.
• A theft from a motor vehicle on Jake Alexander Boulevard reportedly occurred between 1:45 a.m. June 25 and 7:15 p.m. June 28, with a total estimated loss of $2,795.
• Lynn Rhonda, 40 was arrested on S. Arlington Street June 26 and charged with larceny.