Blotter: May 13
Published 11:49 pm Friday, May 13, 2022
In Salisbury Police reports:
• Paul Matthew Carter, 41, was charged with felony breaking and entering and larceny after being seen on Salisbury Millwork security footage. He was seen with another white male on May 3 and 6 taking lumber from the warehouse before police were called. The other suspect has yet to be identified. Carter received a $10,000 secured bond.
• A vehicle was reported stolen from Chapman Custom Signs in the 1600 block of South Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue in Salisbury on Wednesday.
• A bicycle was reported stolen in the 600 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard in Salisbury on Thursday. The total estimated value was $500.
In Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Christopher Lee Vestal, 24, was charged with misdemeanor assault on a female on Thursday.
• Ronald Lafleur Woodruff, 44, was charged with misdemeanor assault on a female.