Police respond to shots fired near Bringle Ferry Road and Green Street
Published 7:05 pm Thursday, June 18, 2020
By Shavonne Potts
SALISBURY — Police responded to a call about shots fired Wednesday near the intersection of Bringle Ferry Road and Green Street.
The incident was reported around 10:30 p.m. Officers located several bullet casings but no damage to any property. According to Police Detective Russ DeSantis, officers found no one with any gun-related injuries.
In other Salisbury Police Department reports
• A woman reported on Wednesday she was the victim of larceny while in the 800 block of West Kerr Street.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A woman reported on Tuesday she was the victim of vehicle larceny in the 2300 block of Upper Palmer Road.
• A woman reported on Tuesday someone stole items from her unlocked vehicle while parked in the 8100 block of U.S. 52, Rockwell.
• A woman reported on Tuesday she was physically assaulted during a domestic argument in the 5300 block of Cavin Lane, Kannapolis.
• Sasha Cherie Rippey, 29, was charged on Tuesday with felony possession of a controlled substance schedule II while in the 1100 block of Peeler Road.
• Dusty Jackson Bryant, 37, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor assault on a female while at the Rowan County Detention Center.
• Jamil Tyshawn Ray, 18, was charged on Tuesday with felony breaking and entering vehicles while at the Rowan County Detention Center Annex, 400 Grace Church Road.
• Davis Michael Picard, 19, was charged on Tuesday with misdemeanor assault on a female while in the 100 block of Beverly Lane, China Grove.