South Main Book Co.
1.My N.C. from A-Z, by Michelle Lanier.
2. New Morning Mercies, by Paul David Tripp.
3. Who Was Amelia Earhart? by Kate Boehm Jerome.
4. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
5. The Splendid and the Vile, by Erik Larson.
6. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
7. The Unwilling, by John Hart (preorders).
8. The Jetsetters, by Amanda Eyre Ward.
9. Disappearing Earth, by Julia Phillips.
10. In a Jar, by Deborah Marcero.
1.American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
2. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. The Night Watchman, by Louise Erdrich.
4. Such a Fun Age, by Kiley Reid.
5. A Long Petal of the Sea, by Isabel Allende.
6. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
7. Apeirogon, by Colum McCann.
8. House of Earth and Blood, by Sarah J. Maas.
9. Weather, by Jenny Offill.
10. Writers & Lovers, by Lily King.
1.The Splendid and the Vile, by Erik Larson.
2. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
4. Educated, by Tara Westover.
5. A Very Stable Genius, by Philip Rucker, Carol Leonnig.
6. The Mamba Mentality, by Kobe Bryant.
7. Open Book, by Jessica Simpson.
8. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
9. The Body, by Bill Bryson.
10. The Hope of Glory, by Jon Meacham.
“A Long Petal of the Sea,” by Isabel Allende, translated by Nick Caistor and Amanda Hopkinson. Ballentine Books. 2020. 336... read more