Blotter: Vandals leave damage behind at Gold Hill Mines Historical Park
By Shavonne Walker
Gold Hill Mines Historical Park reported on Monday the establishment was the victim of vandalism at the park, located at 440 St. Stephens Church Road in Gold Hill, according to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
The vandalism was reported at 10:45 Monday morning and then a second report at the Historical Gold Hill and Mines Foundation, 680 St. Stephens Church Road, came in at 12;54 p.m.
In other reports:
• A woman reported on Monday she was the victim of fraud in the 100 block of Knollview Drive.
• A man reported on Monday his vehicle was vandalized in the 4400 block of Jack Brown Road.
• A woman reported on Monday she was the victim of larceny in the 200 block of Acorn Oaks Drive.
• A woman reported on Monday she was the victim of fraud while in the 1300 block of St. Paul’s Church Road.
• A woman reported on Monday she was the victim of an assault while in the 100 block of Ashley Drive.
• A man reported on Monday someone stole items from his vehicle in the 15100 block of US 52, Gold Hill.
• Timothy Cordarius Sims, 32, was charged on Monday with misdemeanor assault on a female while at the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.