Blotter: Woman charged with DWI, wanted on fugitive warrant out of New Jersey
By Shavonne Walker
SALISBURY — Salisbury Police charged Leticia Rochelle Anderson, 52, with driving while impaired and possession of drug paraphernalia after she was pulled over during a traffic stop and wanted on a fugitive warrant out of New Jersey. She also faces traffic infractions for driving while license revoked and speeding.
In other Salisbury Police Department reports
• A woman reported on Tuesday someone stole items from her vehicle while it was parked in the 800 block of Maple Avenue.
• Palms Cafe reported on Tuesday someone stole a kitchen prep table that was outside of the restaurant, 1609 W. Innes St.
• A man reported on Wednesday someone stole items from his unlocked vehicle while it was parked in the 1000 block of Locke Street.
• Blackwood Plumbing reported on Wednesday the business was a victim of fraud while in the 500 block of East Innes Street sometime between Dec. 31 and Tuesday.
• A woman reported on Wednesday someone stole her vehicle from the 600 block of East Horah Street.