1.Tell Me a Story, by Cassandra King Conroy.
2.The Guardians, by John Grisham.
3. Wilmington’s Lie, by David Zucchino.
4. Wild Game, by Adrienne Brodeur.
5. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
6. Big Lies in a Small Town, by Diane Chamberlain.
7. Animal Farm, by George Orwell.
8. Tuesdays with Morrie, by Mitch Albom.
9. Disappearing Earth, by Julia Phillips.
10. A Conference of Birds, by Ransom Riggs.
1. Such a Fun Age, by Kiley Reid.
2. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
4. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong
5. The Water Dancer, by Ta-Nahesi Coates.
6. The Starless Sea, by Erin Morgenstern.
7. Olive, Again, by Elizabeth Strout.
8. Nothing to See Here, by Kevin Wilson.
9. The Guardian, by John Grisham.
10. Dear Edward, by Ann Napolitano.
1. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
3. The Body, by Bill Bryson.
4. The Blue Zones Kitchen, by Dan Buettner.
5. Educated, by Tara Westover.
6. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
7. Say Nothing, by Patrick Radden Keefe.
8. Catch and Kill, by Ronan Farrow.
9. The Yellow House, by Sarah M. Brown.
10. Successful Aging, by Daniel J. Levitin.