Blotter: Dec. 31
In Salisbury police reports:
• Michael Anthony Jr., 25, of Huntersville, was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and misdemeanor drug paraphernalia on Friday.
Anthony was pulled over at Old Concord Road and South Shaver Street for a traffic stop after police saw his tag light was out.
According to the arrest report, when police came to the car, they noticed an odor of marijuana and saw a clear blag that appeared to have marijuana in it.
Police identified Anthony, the driver, and the passenger. They found a scale with what appeared to be residue on it. They also found 15 grams of marijuana and multiple bags.
Anthony was given a written warning for the tag light.
• Javon Markese, 18, was charged with misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor at the 1800 block of West Innes Street on Saturday.
• Jahbreel Kzarian Russell, 18, was charged with misdemeanor carrying concealed weapons at South West Street and West Innes Street on Monday.
• Aldi, at 115 S. Avalon Drive, reported a larceny on Saturday.
• Walmart, at 323 S. Arlington St., reported three larcenies on Saturday.
• Marshall’s, at 375 Faith Road, reported three larcenies on Saturday.
• Process Cooling, at 1040 E. Innes Street, reported a larceny from a motor vehicle on Saturday.
• A man reported a larceny from his motor vehicle at Cracker Barrel, at 1070 Freeland Drive, on Saturday.
• A man reported a larceny from a motor vehicle on the 1000 block of Klumac Road in Sunday.
• A man reported a larceny on the 1400 block of Majolica Road on Sunday.
• O’Reilly Automotive Inc., at 102 Fairson Ave., reported a larceny on Sunday.
• A man reported an assault in the 1300 block of Longview Avenue on Sunday.
• A woman reported a fraud on the 100 block of Elmwood Drive on Monday.
• A man reported a larceny from Accordius Health of Salisbury on Monday. A computer tablet and cash were missing from the victim’s room at the nursing home.
• A man reported a burglary on the 1700 block of 2nd Street.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Kiyoni Jaleel Smith, 28, was charged with misdemeanor child abuse at the Rowan County Detention Center on Friday.
• Drake Matthew Walton, 18, was charged with misdemeanor assault causing serious bodily injury on the 1900 block of St. Luke’s Church Road on Friday.
• Rickie Dean Nail, 45, was charged with misdemeanor assault by pointing a gun at the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office on Friday.
• Tammy Manders Wilson, 58, was charged with misdemeanor worthless check on the 100 block of Valley Drive on Friday.
• Charles Logan Stiller, 20, was charged with breaking and entering into a building on the 200 block of George Brown Road, in Rockwell, on Sunday.
• A man reported a burglary on the 3900 block of U.S. 601 Highway on Friday.
• A woman reported a stolen vehicle on the 7200 block of Stokes Ferry Road on Friday.
• A woman reported an assault on the block of 100 Deaton Park Lane, in Rockwell, on Friday.
• A woman reported a motorcycle was stolen on the 2800 block of Poole Road in Salisbury, on Saturday.
• A woman reported an assault on the 200 block of Athens Drive, in Salisbury, on Saturday.
• A woman reported her trailer was stolen on the 8500 block of Mooresville Road on Sunday.
By Liz Moomey firstname.lastname@example.org SALISBURY — From helping President Donald Trump win re-election to creating a good, work-life balance, Rowan... read more