Letter: Why ruin a good thing?
I wonder if anyone has bought any Captain’s Wafers since Lance was sold out.
Two weeks ago, I purchased a pack, and the changes that have been made are terrible.
• The crackers are not as thick.
• They are shorter and do not fill up the pack.
• The taste is not as good.
• The wrapper does not tear good.
• The crackers crumble getting them out of the paper.
• They are so thin they break when I try to put my peanut butter on them.
Why do we have to ruin a good thing? Lance was the best.
— Linda Connelly
By Jackie Miller Prosecutors have an array of duties and a great deal of power. They work with the police... read more