Blotter: Oct. 22
By Shavonne Walker
In Salisbury Police Department reports
• State Employees Credit Union reported on Friday the business was the victim of fraud in the 1000 block of Mooreville Road.
• A man reported on Saturday someone stole his bicycle from the 900 block of Lakewood Drive.
• A man reported on Saturday he was the victim of a physical assault in the 700 block of North Ellis Street.
• A woman reported on Monday someone stole items from her vehicle while parked in the 400 block of Gold Hill Drive.
• Thomas Nathaniel Abel, 54, was charged on Saturday with misdemeanor simple assault while in the 600 block of North Ellis Street.
In July, Shirley Martin said she was apprehensive about filing for Landis Board of Aldermen. After talking to others, she went... read more