South Main Book Co.
1. New Kid, by Jerry Craft.
2. Manny Loses His Fangs, by Giuliano Ferri.
3. There’s a Hole in the Log on the Bottom of the Lake, by Loren Long.
4. Hey, Kiddo, by Jarrett Krosoczka.
5. What Do You Do With a Problem? by Kobi Yamada and Mae Besom.
6. The Good Egg, by Jory John.
7. Strong is he New Pretty, by Kate T. Parker.
8. Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls, by Dav Pilkey.
9. Show Your Work! by Austin Kleon.
10. The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Nickel Boys, by Colson Whitehead.
3. Chances Are …, by Richard Russo.
4. City of Girls, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
5. Inland, by Téa Obreht
6. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong.
7. The Turn of the Key, by Ruth Ware.
8. One Good Deed, by David Baldacci.
9. The New Girl, by Daniel Silva.
10. Summer of ’69, by Elin Hilderbrand
1. Educated, by Tara Westover.
2. How to Be an Antiracist, by Ibram X. Kendi.
3. Three Women, by Lisa Taddeo.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
5. The Pioneers, by David McCullough.
6. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
7. Everything is F*cked, by Mark Manson.
8. Trick Mirror, by Jia Tolentino.
9. The Source of Self-Regard, by Toni Morrison.
10. Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat, by Samin Nosrat, Wendy MacNaughton.
By Laurie Lyda Rowan Public Library Do the elegiac lyrics of Kansas’s “Carry On, My Wayward Son” remind you of... read more