Crime blotter, Aug. 19
In Salisbury Police Department reports
- Richard Bernard Hovis, 37, of 425 E Liberty St., was charged Sunday with resisting a public officer, discharging a weapon into occupied property inflicting serious injury and possession of a firearm by a felon.
- Wakil Harrison, 23, of 1410 Tillman St., was charged Saturday with possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana, felony possession marijuana, maintaining vehicle dwelling for a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- William Kelley, 34, was charged Sunday with felony possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana up to a half-ounce, possessing drug paraphernalia, carrying a concealed gun and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
- Lewis Matthew Young, 22, was charged Saturday with unsealed wine/liquor in passenger area, simple possession of a scheduled VI controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying a concealed gun.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
- Mondie Nichole Weber, 32, of 6230 Hwy 152 E, was charged with multiple counts of obtaining property by false pretense, with fraudulent deposits of money.
- Joshua Timothy Smith, 33, was charged Friday with simple possession of Scheduled IV controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana up to a half-ounce.
You Might Like
An August poll by the conservative-leaning Civitas Institute found that Gov. Roy Cooper is the top choice of a majority... read more