Published 12:00 am Thursday, June 6, 2019
South Main Book Co.
1. How to Forget, by Kate Mulgrew.
2. The Last Ballad, by Wiley Cash.
3. The Southern Side of Paradise, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
4. Make Your Bed, by Admiral Wm McRaven.
5. Shortest Way Home, by Pete Buttigieg.
6. Grumpy Monkey, by Suzanne Lang.
7. P is for Pterodactyl, The Worst Alphabet Book Ever, by Chris Carpenter.
8. Furious Hours, by Casey Cep.
9. Daring to Lead, by Brené Brown.
10.Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Normal People, by Sally Rooney.
3. The Guest Book, by Sarah Blake.
4. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
5. The Sentence is Death, by Anthony Horowitz.
6. Orange World and Other Stories, by Karen Russell.
7. Exhalation: Stories, by Ted Chiang.
8. Daisy Jones & The Six, by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
9. Mistress of the Ritz, by Melanie Benjamin.
10. Machines Like Me, by Ian McEwan.
1. Educated, by Tara Westover.
2. The Pioneers, by David McCullough.
3. Stay Sexy & Don’t Get Murdered, by Karen Kilgariff, Georgia Hardstark.
4. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
5. Spying on the South, by Tony Horowitz.
6. The Second Mountain, by David Brooks.
7. Howard Stern Comes Again, by Howard Stern.
8. The British are Coming, by Rick Atkinson.
9. Furious Hours, by Casey Cep.
10. The Moment of Lift, by Melinda Gates.