Blotter: May 10
By Shavonne Walker
In Salisbury Police Department reports
• A woman reported vandalism Wednesday in the 700 block of Julian Road.
• Molly Alesia D. Molina, 29, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI in the 1200 block of North Long Street.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A man reported a larceny Tuesday in the 200 block of Timber Ridge Drive.
• A woman reported a break-in Tuesday in the 2300 block of Long Ferry Road.
• A man reported Tuesday that someone forced their way into his property in the 4400 block of Leonard Road.
• A woman reported Tuesday she was the victim of a scam on March 22 when someone took $1,000 in the 300 block of Spicewood Lane.
• Anthony Drew Brooks, 29, was charged Tuesday with felony possession of a weapon by a felon in the 2000 block of Needmore Road, Woodleaf.
Patricia Overcash of China Grove has won the last top prize in the $200,000 Back Scratch game of the N.C.... read more