South Main Book Co.
1. The Southern Side of Paradise, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
3. The Death of Mrs. Westaway, by Ruth Ware.
4. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
5. The Woman in the Window, by A.J. Finn.
6. Black Leopard, Red Wolf, by Marlon James.
7. Sing, Unburied, Sing, by Jesmyn Warm.
8. The Second Mountain, by David Brooks.
9. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
10. Mama’s Last Hug, by Frans De Waal.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Normal People, by Sally Rooney.
3. Redemption, by David Baldacci.
4. Lost Roses, by Martha Hall Kelly.
5. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
6. Machines Like Me, by Ian McEwen.
7. The 18th Abduction, by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro.
8. Daisy Jones & the Six, by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
9. There There, by Tommy Orange.
10. Women Talking, by Miriam Toews.
1. Educated, by Tara Westover.
2. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
3. The Second Mountain, by David Brooks.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
5. The Moment of Lift, by Melinda Gates.
6. Save Me the Plums, by Ruth Reichl.
7. Trillion Dollar Coach: The Leadership Playbook of Silicon Valley’s Bill Campbell, by Eric Schmidt, et al.
8. Calm the F*ck Down, by Sarah Knight.
9. Life Will Be the Death of Me, by Chelsea Handler.
10. Girl, Stop Apologizing, by Rachel Hollis.
“It’s Great to Suck at Something: The Unexpected Joy of Wiping Out and What It Can Teach Us About Patience,... read more