Rowan weather: Another nice day
Today will be partly sunny and 80, with south wind around 6 mph this afternoon.
Tonight will be mostly cloudy with calm wind and a low of 60.
Wednesday will be mostly sunny and 82, with south wind at 5-7 mph. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms is possible, mainly after 5 p.m. Less than a tenth of an inch of rain is expected.
Wednesday night will be partly cloudy and 61, with light south wind.
Thursday will be partly sunny and 82, with south wind around 5-8 mph. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms is possible Thursday night, with mostly cloudy skies and a low of 64.
Friday will be mostly cloudy and 81, with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. The chance of showers and storms goes up to 50 percent Friday night, with a low of 64 and mostly cloudy skies.
The chance of showers and thunderstorms Saturday is 70 percent. It will be cloudy and 78. Saturday night will be mostly cloudy and 63, with a 50 percent chance of showers.
Sunday’s chance of showers and thunderstorms is 60 percent, with mostly cloudy skies and a high of 78. The chance for showers Sunday night is 40 percent. It will be mostly cloudy and 58.
Monday brings back the sun, and a high of 78.
LANDIS — As the State Bureau of Investigation continues its probe into possible embezzlement by former town employees, interim Town... read more