South Main Book Co.
1. Ginger Bread, by Helen Oyeyemi.
2. The Second Mountain, by David Brooks.
3. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
4. The Last Romantics, by Tara Conklin.
5. Maid, by Stephanie Land.
6. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
7. Shortest Way Home, by Pete Buttigieg.
8. The 18th Abduction, by James Patterson.
9. Furiously Happy, by Jenny Lawson.
10. Home Body, by Joanna Gaines.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Normal People, by Sally Rooney.
3. Lost Roses, by Martha Hall Kelly.
4. Redemption, by David Baldacci.
5. Machines Like Me, by Ian McEwen.
6. Women Talking, by Miriam Toews.
7. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
8. Daisy Jones & the Six, by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
9. There There, by Tommy Orange.
10. Neon Pony, by John Sandford.
1. Educated, by Tara Westover.
2. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
3. The Second Mountain, by David Brooks.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
5. Save Me the Plums, by Ruth Reichl.
6. The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World, by Melinda Gates.
7. Working, by Robert A. Caro.
8. Calm the F*ck Down, by Sarah Knight.
9. Life Will Be the Death of Me, by Chelsea Handler.
10. Girl, Stop Apologizing, by Rachel Hollis.
“The Southern Side of Paradise,” by Kristy Woodson Harvey. Gallery Books. 2019. 387 pp. $16. By Deirdre Parker Smith email@example.com Salisbury’s... read more