Police: Tires slashed at Salisbury auto parts business
SALISBURY — Someone slashed the tires on three vehicles in the parking lot of an auto parts business, the Salisbury Police Department said.
One of the vehicles belonged to a manager, another was a service truck and the other was broken down and had been in the parking lot of O’Reilly’s Auto Parts, 2204 S. Main St., for nearly two months.
All four tires were slashed on all the vehicles, police said.
In other Salisbury Police Department reports
• A woman reported Friday that someone stole her belongings from her vehicle while it was parked in the 400 block of South Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue.
• A woman reported credit card fraud Friday in the 800 block of West Cemetery Street.
• Tri Electric Inc. reported Friday that someone stole a concrete saw from the business in the 2200 block of Old Wilkesboro Road.
• A man reported a larceny Saturday in the 400 block of East Innes Street.
• A man reported on Saturday someone stole his license plate from his vehicle while it was parked in the 100 block of Redman Drive.
• Rue 21 reported vandalism Saturday at the store, 331 Faith Road.
• A man reported Saturday he was the victim of a theft from his vehicle while it was parked at Walmart.
• A woman reported Sunday she was involved in a domestic altercation that involved shooting into an occupied property in the 1800 block of Second Street.
• Old Lutheran Cemetery reported vandalism at 515 N. Lee St.
• A woman reported Sunday that someone stole her cellphone while she was at Murphy Express gas station 1010 block of Freeland Drive.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports
• A woman reported Thursday that someone opened a phone account in her name.
• A woman reported items stolen from a car Thursday in the 2300 block of East Ridge Road.
• A man reported Thursday that someone stole chain saws from a building on his property in the 4400 block of Foster Road, Cleveland.
• A teen reported Thursday that someone fired gunshots at his home in the 200 block of Hope Hill Road. Authorities said bullet holes were found in the home, but no one was injured.
• A woman reported an attempted burglary Thursday in the 7600 block of U.S. 52.
• A man reported Thursday that someone took belongings from his vehicle in the 1900 block of Mount Hope Church Road.
• Heath Alan McLaurin, 41, was charged Thursday with felony assault by strangulation at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Jerry Wayne Barbee, 50, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor breaking and entering in the 3400 block of St. Peter’s Church Road.
• Armoni Montell Hogue, 20, was charged Thursday with felony breaking and entering at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Brianna Danielle Pfeil, 23, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI in the 1000 block of St. Peter’s Church Road, Gold Hill.
• Angel Lemly Wardell, 34, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 1100 block of Richard Road.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.
By Shavonne Walker firstname.lastname@example.org SALISBURY — A Salisbury man faces felony charges after he stole a wallet and used a... read more