Rowan weather: More sunshine today?

Published 7:50 am Tuesday, March 12, 2019

In some places in Rowan, it was cold enough overnight to turn the heavy dew into an icy sheet on windshields.

But we should see a little more sunshine today and reach a high of 58. Wind will be from the north at 5-7 mph. Tonight will be mostly clear and 37.

Wednesday will be mostly sunny again, with a high of 62 and south wind at 5-7 mph in the afternoon. The low will be 45, with cloudy skies and south southeast wind around 6 mph.

Thursday includes a 20 percent chance of showers after 10 a.m. The high will be a warm 68, but skies will be mostly cloudy. South wind will be at 5-11 mph, with gusts up to 18 mph.

Thursday night has a 50 percent chance of showers, with thunderstorms possible after 1 a.m. It will be mostly cloudy and 57.

Friday has a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 5 p.m., then showers. It will be cloudy and 69. Friday night will be partly cloudy and 44, with a 40 percent chance of showers before 11 p.m.

Saturday should be mostly sunny and 57. The low will be a chilly 35, with partly cloudy skies.

Sunday should be sunny and 54. The low will be 36.

And Monday will be mostly sunny and 57.

Comments