Blotter: Salisbury man reports identity theft
By Shavonne Walker
SALISBURY — A man reported Wednesday that he was the victim of identity theft between Jan. 22 and Feb. 2 in the 900 block of Shive Road.
No arrest has been made, but Rowan County Sheriff’s Office investigators are looking into the report.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
• An assault was reported Wednesday in the 600 block of Pine Ridge Road, China Grove.
• A woman reported a break-in Wednesday at her property in the 4600 block of Cook Road, Rockwell.
• Ashley Sheniese Leary, 25, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI at South Enochville Avenue and Tuckaseegee Road, Kannapolis.
• Laura Kate Wilson, 18, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI at South Enochville Avenue and Tuckaseegee Road, Kannapolis.
• Daniel Lee Stice, 38, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor violation of a domestic violence order in the 2400 block of Stokes Ferry Road.
• Rachel Renee Isbanioly, 37, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor larceny in the 3600 block of Needmore Road, Woodleaf.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• Nykia Evette Ford, 44, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor aggravated assault in the 100 block of East Liberty Street.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College on Friday named Natasha Lipscomb as its new vice president for student success. Lipscomb replaces Janet Spriggs,... read more