Blotter: Rowan authorities charge Salisbury pair with drug offenses
Published 12:24 am Thursday, January 17, 2019
By Shavonne Walker
SALISBURY — Authorities charged a Salisbury pair with drug offenses after a traffic stop.
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office charged Daniel Lee Walker, 37, with felony trafficking in methamphetamine and Katelyn Michelle Marks, 23, with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver a controlled substance Schedule II.
The arrests were made in the 400 block of Trexler Road.
The traffic stop occurred Monday.
Marks remains in the Rowan County jail under a $100,000 secured bond.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man reported Monday that someone stole multiple pieces of farm equipment in the 2100 block of Graham Road, Mount Ulla.
• A woman reported vandalized property Monday at the intersection of Red and Crescent roads, Rockwell.
• A man reported vandalism Monday in the 200 block of Shannon Drive.
• A woman reported Monday that she was the victim of fraud in the 700 block of South Deal Street, Landis.
• A man reported a break-in Monday in the 1400 block of Emanuel Church Road, Rockwell.
• Mark Renard Weeks, 59, was chargedon Monday with misdemeanor cruelty to animals
• Kristian Lane Adams, 21, was charged Monday with simple possession of Schedule III controlled substances at N.C. 152 and West Brown Road, China Grove.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• Family Dollar reported Tuesday that someone used counterfeit money at the store, 2102 Statesville Blvd.
• A woman reported Tuesday that someone stole a porch glider from her home in the 200 block of Marsh Street.
• Duke Energy reported a larceny Tuesday in the 1000 block of Klumac Road.
• A man reported Tuesday that he was the victim of fraud or identity theft by a tenant who lived in the 300 block of Freedom Drive.
• A man reported an assault Tuesday in the 300 block of Kesler Street.
• A woman reported an assault Wednesday in the 700 block of Park Avenue.
• Rusty Dale Ray Propst, 27, was charged Tuesday with felony common law robbery in the 400 block of Grove Street.