Blotter: Third person arrested in Speedway robbery
SALISBURY — Police made another arrest Thursday in the Dec. 30 robbery of a Speedway store.
Percy Penn, 37, of Salisbury, was charged with robbery with firearms or other dangerous weapons.
Claymore Christopher Jones II and Angela Michiko Brockington were also charged in the robbery and arrested Sunday.
Penn is being held under a $125,000 secured bond.
In other Salisbury Police Department reports:
• Brandon Jermel Black, 30, of Salisbury, was charged with carrying a concealed weapon — a pistol — and possession of a firearm by a felon during a traffic stop at 305 N. Main St. on Thursday. He’s being held under a $1,000 bond.
• Jaheim Damel Riley, 16, of Salisbury, was charged at East Innes and North Clay streets with misdemeanor carrying a concealed firearm. He has a trial date of Feb. 18.
• Christy Michele Parciael, 37, of Salisbury, was charged with possession of a stolen vehicle and driving while her license was revoked. She’s being held at the Rowan County Detention Center under a $10,000 secured bond.
• Andreon Tyquan Kerns, 19, of Salisbury, was charged with misdemeanor carrying a concealed firearm. He was released under a written promise to return for a Feb. 18 court date.
• Steven Lee Powles, 46, of Salisbury, was charged with misdemeanor larceny and financial card theft. He is being held at Rowan County Detention Center under a $5,o00 secured bond.