South Main Book Co.
1. Fear, by Bob Woodward.
2. Educated, by Tara Westover.
3. These Truths: History of the United States, by Jill Lepore.
4. Fly Girls, by Keith O’Brien.
5. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
6. Sing, Unburied, Sing, by Jesmyn Ward.
7. The Secret to Southern Charm, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
8. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
9. The Restless Wave, by John McCain.
10. King of Lies, by John Hart.
1. The Fall of Gondolin, by J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.).
2. There There, by Tommy Orange.
3. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
4. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
5. Warlight, by Michael Ondaatje.
6. Lake Success, by Gary Shteyngart.
7. The President Is Missing, by Bill Clinton and James Patterson.
8. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
9. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
10. When Life Gives You Lululemons, by Lauren Weisberger.
1. Educated, by Tara Westover.
2. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
3. Calypso, by David Sedaris.
4. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
5. 21 Lessons for the 21st Century, by Yuval Noah Harari.
6. Unfu*k Yourself, by Gary John Bishop.
7. The Restless Wave, by John McCain.
8. Small Fry, by Lisa Brennan Jones.
9. Girl, Wash Your Face, by Rachel Hollis.
10. The Soul of America, by Jon Meacham.