Published 12:00 am Sunday, May 20, 2018
South Main Book Co.
1. Educated, by Tara Westover.
2. Magnolia Table, by Joanna Gaines.
3. The Best Cook in the World, by Rick Bragg.
4. Fascism, by Madeleine Albright.
5. Creative Quest, by Questlove.
6. How to Change Your Mind, by Michael Pollan.
7. I’ll Be Gone in the Dark, by Michelle McNamara.
8. Faith, by Jimmy Carter.
9. The Art of Gathering, by Priya Parker.
10. An Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States, by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz.
David Mahood will be at South Main Book Co. Friday, May 25, 6-7:30 p.m. to talk about his book “One Green Deed Spawns Another.” It’s about environmentalists and their approach to saving the planet one deed at a time.
1. Warlight, by Michael Ondaatje.
2. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
3. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
4. The Power, by Naomi Alderman.
5. Adjustment Day, by Chuck Palahniuk.
6. Love and Ruin, by Paula McLain.
7. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
8. The Fallen, by David Baldacci.
9. The Female Persuasion, by Meg Wolitzer.
10. The Hellfire Club, by Jake Tapper.
1. A Higher Loyalty, by James B. Comey.
2. The Soul of America: The Battle for Our Better Angels, by Jon Meacham.
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
4. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
5. Educated, by Tara Westover.
6. Barracoon: The Story of the Last “Black Cargo,” by Zora Neale Hurston.
7. Fascism, by Madeleine Albright.
8. I’ll Be Gone in the Dark, by Michelle McNamara.
9. Magnolia Table, by Joanna Gaines.
10. War on Peace, by Ronan Farrow.